Does anyone have this document?

I need this citation:

Nomiyama K, Yoshida T, Yanagisawa H [1973]. Percutaneous absorption of
n-hexane caused severe polyneuropathy. Proc 46th Ann Jpn Assoc Ind
Health p.420. (in Japanese)

I have looked up the proceedings in WorldCat, and they are not there.

I have looked up the journal, Japanese Journal of Industrial Health, and
there are no 1973 issues online in English so I can check the Table of
Contents.

I have tried to Google the Japanese Association of Industrial Health,
and I can't find them.  I don't know if they have changed their name.
Or, maybe they don't have an English page.

I was hoping that someone who was familiar with this organization could
point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Sheri Hester, MS, AHIP, CHIS
Health Education Project Manager