We need a copy of the Charleston Psychiatric Outpatient Satisfaction Scale. I can pay up to $12.00. Please send your libid and I will route the ILL request to you, or email me an invoice directly. Please email before sending it.
We also need the Treatment Credibility Questionnaire and the Telemedicine Satisfaction and Acceptance Scale. Same fees as above.
Thanks and have a great day!
This e-mail contains information which (a) may be PROPRIETARY IN NATURE OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the addressee, or the
person responsible for delivering this to the addressee(s), you are notified
that reading, copying or distributing this e-mail is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.