Hi all - about a year ago, I asked the members of MEDLIB for JAMA posters and got 3 or 4 sent to me.  I opened up a new area and need more posters.  If anyone would be kind enough to send me a poster or two I'd appreciate it.  I'll re-imburse anyone for postage if you so desire.  BTW - I have 2 of children playing by the seashore so I don't need that one.

Thanks in advance

You all are a great group.

Michael Schott
Easton Hospital
250 S. 21st. St.
Easton, PA 18042

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.