Hello all,

I have a patron who is hoping to find national sedation error statistics. I have looked at the DHHS National Practictioner Data Bank, AHRQ, and National Center for Health Statistics and haven't been able to find exactly what she is looking for. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Katie Shaffer

St. Luke's Hospital
Health Science Library
(319) 369-7864

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.