Hi Bob,

I graduated from UVM a few years back, have been a longtime lurker on the CSSA list, and have recently assumed the role of Director of IT at Logic Supply where I have been charged with hiring a Software Developer and Software Development Intern.

I wanted to reach out to you, and UVM CS, so that Logic Supply is on students' radars, and also ask if you might pass these specific opportunities along to the CSSA.

http://www.logicsupply.com/careers/positions

Logic Supply is a great place to work--great culture and people--and we are commencing some large development efforts including revamping the internal business system (Python), implementing a new E-Commerce platform (PHP), and extending our homespun hardware testing suite (more Python). We are in search of capable developers with strong technical skills, but who are also capable of understanding overall strategy and applying it to day-to-day functions.

Here is a recent Burlington Free Press article that offers more information about the business:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20110509/BUSINESS03/110507015/Logic-Supply-proves-tech-has-place-Vermont-business-scene

Thank you and please feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Best wishes!

Cheers, Andrew

--

Andrew Laing, Information Technology, Logic Supply, Inc.

+1-802-861-2300 x453, 35 Thompson St., S. Burlington, VT 05403