     Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:16:20 -0400
     From: Andrew Laing <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Software Developer opportunity at Logic Supply
       To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Bob,

I graduated from UVM a few years back, have been a longtime lurker on the
CSSA list, and have recently assumed the role of Director of IT at Logic
Supply where I have been charged with hiring a Software Developer and
Software Development Intern.

I wanted to reach out to you, and UVM CS, so that Logic Supply is on
students' radars, and also ask if you might pass these specific
opportunities along to the CSSA.

http://www.logicsupply.com/careers/positions

Logic Supply is a great place to work--great culture and people--and we are
commencing some large development efforts including revamping the internal
business system (Python), implementing a new E-Commerce platform (PHP), and
extending our homespun hardware testing suite (more Python). We are in
search of capable developers with strong technical skills, but who are also
capable of understanding overall strategy and applying it to day-to-day
functions.

Here is a recent Burlington Free Press article that offers more information
about the business:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20110509/BUSINESS03/110507015/Logic-Supply-proves-tech-has-place-Vermont-business-scene

Thank you and please feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Best wishes!

Cheers, Andrew

--

Andrew Laing, Information Technology, Logic Supply, Inc.

+1-802-861-2300 x453, 35 Thompson St., S. Burlington, VT 05403

----- End forwarded message -----