Hey all,

Anyone know how I can trigger the remote start of our OI Analytical TOC
analyzer with a Conflo III device?  Normally, I run our TOC analyzer on
our Delta XL with Conflo II (via data switch box).  But the XL is too
busy with other things at the moment, so I need to run our TOC analyzer
on our Delta V with Conflo III.  Unfortunately, for some reason, the
Conflo III will not trigger the remote start on the TOC, even though the
Conflo II will.

Perplexed (as usual),
Rick

--
Richard (Rick) Doucett, Ph.D., Associate Director
Colorado Plateau Stable Isotope Laboratory

Isotope Lab: http://www.isotope.nau.edu
Analytical Lab: http://www.research.nau.edu/cpal/

Mailing address for packages:
Biology Dept, Bldg 21