Dear John,

Thank you for your answer. My standard is atmospheric air and the sample is purified in N2, with small amounts of O2, He, Ar, and H2O. I am trying firstly to analyze it without any purification, because the concentration of the main interference, CO2, is around 0.04% in the standard and much lesser in the sample. I do not understand which interference or which fractionation could produce errors in the analysis.

Eleazar