HI Andy,

Elemental Microanalysis will sell you replacement elements (one at a
time), and Kanthal-Globar would sell you some (minimum order??).  There
are other furnace companies that may have heating elements too see:
http://geosci.uchicago.edu/~golack/DINER-links.html#tubes
or
http://earth.geology.yale.edu/escsis/ESCSIS-web5.html#tubes

If you have the element out, and have some spare Macor and money around,
you might want to have a shop mill out backup collar.

take care,

gerry