HI Travis-

For the mico-pi-pettor we ended up using a 19 Ga stainless capillary
(McMaster-Carr in the states), sharpening the one end for the needle.
We used a thin walled 1/16" stainless tube as a sheath so we could fix a
1/16" to 1/8" swagelok reducing union to it, so we could attach it to
the holder (the 1/8" nut fits in nicely).  Akin to what's on the
Isogeochem wiki for the sampling needle.  We still had to flush it with
water after every sequence and bring it back up to 105% for the next
series.  Note, the line is not as malleable as the one that Thermo
supplies--just stay out of the way as it runs ;)

take care,

gerry