From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of kpesil
Sent: June 27, 2011 8:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] signal problem

I've run into a problem I have to admit, I've never encountered. We lost
mass 44 voltage last night on our 253, this in the middle of a Kiel run, but
have retained M45 + M46 signal intensity. Can anyone point me in the right
direction as to what the problem might be?

Many thanks

Greg

Gregory Cane
KPESIL-Keck Paleoenvironmental & Environmental Stable Isotope Laboratory
University of Kansas, Dept. of Geology Multidisciplinary Research Building
2030 Becker Drive, RM 130 Lawrence, KS
66047
Tel: 785-864-7750
Fax: 785-864-1906