OEA Laboratories Ltd, based in Cornwall in the UK, manufactures a range of advanced consumable items for the EA and EA-IRMS communities. We are looking to appoint agents in the following locations

France

Germany

Holland

Denmark

Scandinavia

Italy

Korea

Japan

Malaysia

India

Our agents must have a detailed knowledge of the market in their respective country, as well as a background in either the EA or IRMS fields. In return for your commitment you can expect to receive first class backing from OEA Laboratories.

You will also have access to supply a growing range of laboratory products, including but not limited to new IRMS instruments, EA systems, freeze driers, microbalances etc.

Please contact me offline for further details

Best Regards

Ken Neal

Sales Director

OEA Labs Ltd