First thing that comes to mind is the article by
G.B. Allison (Stable isotopes in soil and water
studies" in Causse, Ch. & Gasse, F. (Eds) (1998)
"Hydrologie et geochimie isotopique".  Ed. de
l'Orstom (Proceedings  of the International
symposium in memory of J-Ch. Fontes, 1995).

Clemente

--

ROGAMOS a nuestros usuarios y amigos NO UTILICEN
el servicio de CORREOS para enviar sobres y

We kindly request our Users and Friends NOT TO
USE THE SPANISH MAIL SERVICE ("CORREOS") for
letters and/or parcels addressed to us. SHIPMENTS
ARE NOT DELIVERED.

Dr. Clemente Recio
Laboratorio de Isótopos Estables
Fac. de Ciencias
Univ. de Salamanca
Plaza de los Caidos, S/N
E-37008 SALAMANCA
               SPAIN
Phone: (+34) 923 29 45 00, Ext. 1540 (Automatic Switchboard)
Fax:     (+34) 923 29 45 14
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web page: http://www.usal.es/isotopos