Dear Colleagues!
We will beginning out Friday Seminar Series in late August when the new semester begins. We meet from 12-115 in S359 of the Courtyard building to discuss matters of interest to Clinical and Translational researchers and students. Attendance at these seminars is a requirement for our CTS students.

I am writing to you to ask-
Is there an aspect of our work you would like to share and discuss with an eager and enthusiastic group?
Are you working on a paper or proposal you would like reviewed?
Have you read a book or paper of great interest you would like to share?
Do you have an interesting visitor who would like a Friday audience?
Is there someone else from our community you would like to join us?

If the answer is "yes" please let me and Jen Libous know and we will schedule a time.

Enjoy summer!
Alan