It uses up space really fast, but Google Docs itself can store video's and
stream them, my weekly webinar videos (mp4) are stored in a collection in my
gDocs.   I have also been having students post directly to youtube but with
the privacy setting of link only, but I know that is a thin line for most
schools.

*Bjorn Behrendt*
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy