You may also add:

School: Georgia Elementary and Middle School
Answer: Single grade (6)
Comment: Next year will be grades 6 & 7, following year 6, 7, 8 - budget
allowing.  Current system is a netbook with dual boot (Windows and Linux).
 Student take home is as needed and at teacher discretion.  Grade 5 has a
mobile lab (20 netbooks) to share among 3 classes. Other grades share 2
mobile labs and can sign up to use two classroom labs.
Email contact: Sylvia Gagne ([log in to unmask])

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM, Audrey Homan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Please add to the list:
>
> School: Manchester Elementary/Middle School
> Answer: multi-grade (5-8)
> Comment: Kids take them home
> Email contact: Sarah Merrill ([log in to unmask])
>
> School: Woodstock Union Middle School
> Answer:  single-grade in 2011, multi-grade (7-8) in 2012
> Comment: N/A
> Email contact: Luis Bango ([log in to unmask])
>
> Please contact me if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Audrey Homan
>

> On Jun 17, 2011, at 9:39 AM, Steven Webster wrote:
>
>  Peter (Drescher)--Do you have this survey online?
>
> In the meantime, here's a copy<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoiv_xyI0VcwdDB0Tk95emJzNHlkZlNaaUdOMmlsLVE&hl=en_US&authkey=CMCfvYsB>
> .
>
> Steve
>
>  ------------------------------

smg

Sylvia Gagne
Georgia Elementary & Middle School
4416 Ethan Allen Highway
St. Albans, VT 05478

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in
this transmission is privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do
not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it.
Thank you.