It uses up space really fast, but Google Docs itself can store video's and stream them, my weekly webinar videos (mp4) are stored in a collection in my gDocs.   I have also been having students post directly to youtube but with the privacy setting of link only, but I know that is a thin line for most schools.

Bjorn Behrendt
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy