I just got an email from the guidance counselor this morning.  Apparently
her laptop dropped smashing her usb key, which held basically everything.
Nothing was put on my local shared drive and she was one of the "I'm like M$
Office" users so not much was on Google Docs.  Guess what she lost
everything.   I did suggest checking her Gmail, since many of the important
documents would hopefully have been emailed.

While writing this, I just remembered I set up Google Cloud Connect on her
computer so there may be a glimmer of hope for her.  Go Google ~ oh and if
you have not heard of Cloud Connect, it basically adds Google Sharing and
Multiuser writing to MS Office documents.
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/cloudconnect   ~ Great transition between
local storage and cloud storage and fits this thread nicely.

*Bjorn Behrendt*
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy