My business person also questioned a 3rd party insurance also, but after doing some research and a better buisness search they were convinced.   It also helped that StudentInsurancePartners are affiliated with Worth Ave. Group which she recognized as a reputable insurance agency.

We did come to the conclusion that self insuring may have been cheaper, but since we were just passing the cost onto the parents and did not want to deal with the making sure we had the money set aside all year long, the 3rd part insurance worked out better.

Bjorn Behrendt
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy