hi ed

a couple of other possible topics we are thinking about are

supporting and encouraging the educational use of non-computer devices - student-owned cell phones and hand-helds, school-owned cell phones and handhelds, tablets - pros and cons, kudos and pitfalls

tablets - who, what, where, when, how - we've been waiting and watching for these - are they the new netbooks? what are the options, limitations, possibilities for learning

thanks
gr