Hi All:

I am in need of one more proposal from the more techie side to fulfill a strand for one day at VT Fest.

I am thinking someting on "Going through the Wireless Process" or "Supporting and encouraging the educational use of "non-traditional computer devices" - like student-owned cell phones and hand-helds, school-owned cell phones and handhelds, tablets - pros and cons, kudos and pitfalls."  I guess it could be possible to connect these two into one in some creative way if someone were interested.

Other options still open... send me something.

Remember, deadline is Friday.

If you have questions or comments please contact me off list.

Thanks.

Ed