I can do one on Open-Mesh routers, which is a lesser expensive, single management point wifi solution, similar to Aerohive.    I can also talk about strategies for managing other devices, since MSJ does allow them.

Bjorn Behrendt
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy