Presented By: Bjorn Behrendt

Go to http://www.AskBj.net to sign up for a session.

At FOSSED so no webinar
Thursday, July 7, 2011

Google’s Chrome Browser: Get more than you bargained for.
Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 4:30 PM (ET) ~ Approx time: 45min

Google’s Chrome browser, not only an alternative to Firefox and Internet Explorer, but much more. This session will take a look at Google’s Chrome Store and the numerous educational apps.  Then talk about it’s other advantages in the educational environment.

Nothing but Web
Thursday, July 21 2011 at 4:30 PM (ET) ~ Approx time: 45min

Google has come out with it’s Chromebooks which only have a browser installed.  While it is great it is not the only web-only operating system.    I will talk about two others that I plan to use at my school: Jolicoud & Splashtop

At Google Tools for VT Schools so no webinar
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bjorn Behrendt
AskBj.net ~ Professional development webinars
(802) 772-0003
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Jospeh Academy