FOG uses pxe boot.  It's handed out via DHCP.  You'll have a little bit of configuration for that.  It's all in the documentation.

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Network Staff, ACSU

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.