Err it's Windows Deployment Services; all these acronyms.  I'm still a new
comer to WDS and I have to admit it was a beast to get a working answer
file; it's totally changed from XP and I never tried to sysprep Vista.
 Setting up WDS was the easy part.  Capturing images, figuring out how to
inject NIC drivers into Windows PE, and creating the answer file was the
hard part.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc771670(WS.10).aspx

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd348502(WS.10).aspx

I did document some of what was needed to get the job done, but it's not
pretty.  We will be reviewing our setup this summer and will improve on it.

Also, I bought a book on Windows deployment and that helped with the answer
file.  It's at home, I'll forward the isbn later.  It's more of a Windows
deployment study guide.

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Network Staff, ACSU

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻
WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other
lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or
through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the
Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently
a copy.