We are using 9.04 on G3 eMacs... Was 10 ever developed for the PPC?

Eric
(being Inspired at ISTE)

On Jun 29, 2011, at 9:16 AM, Bill Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

WOW! Very impressive..I should have tried this when I had 32 HP boxes last year (I did use Clonezilla, but not the server version)

I just listened to a podcast about putting Ubuntu 10.04 on a Mac   http://www.goinglinux.com/shownotes.html#glp141 , and I think I will try the same, except on an old iMac G3 .. seems a shame to let those Bondi Blue units sit in a closet ..

Bill Clark

Austine School

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message.