Ditto: Or "devices" (cameras, Flips, voice recorders, MP3 players, etc.) are included in tech equipment inventory but they are circulated through our catalog and supported by the librarians. Except for the fact that people cannot schedule them in advance (although I imagine they could be put on "hold" if necessary) this has worked well for us.