https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHF4cS11LVJnd3ZGQ3YtQWpoS293VXc6MQ

Technology’s Influence on The Generational Culture Gaps: Individual Needs Survey

I am approaching the completion of my Master’s in Education Thesis. Please take the time to fill out this anonymous survey. I have designed it to help me further my research and understanding of my graduate thesis - technology’s Influence on generational culture gaps. Feel free to opt out of any question that you may be uncomfortable answering. Thanks, Michael Dumont II