Hi Lauren,

We have two versions:

1. The first is a default acceptance (parents can opt out)  - used mainly by middle and high schools.
  - The version has two sub-versions from which schools can choose.  One with a signature section (attached), and the other just says to notify the school (We found that many parents signed anything in front them, and they did not really mean to opt out.)

2. The second is a default denial (parents can opt in) - used mainly by elementary schools.

They are attached.  (If they don't come through, let me know and I'll send them off-list.)

Steve

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
(802) 858 - 1729
(fax) (802)899-2904

>>> Lauren Parren <[log in to unmask]> 6/7/2011 9:21 AM >>>
We will be revising our student media/technology permission forms this afternoon, so they'll be ready to send out in back-to-school packets this summer. Does anyone have a sample they'd be willing to share? Thanks.

--
Lauren Kelley Parren
Pathways E Instructor