Here's last year's version of the form we've been using for a while.
Each class reads through it with me, checking off the subitems as we
go, then sign to seal the deal with students, teachers, and family at
the bottom. We have very few infractions which almost always result in
loss of privileges until trust is restored in a manner appropriate to
the infraction.

Chip