I don't think the link was included, because it wasn't in my email either.  but I googled the phrase: robin lays her....etc.  and found lots of hits on google.  Here's the link I used:

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9479342&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00ADEF&fullscreen=1