The same thing happened to me, and I never hit the "reply all" button.  Only "reply."

There's nothing I can do, so -
I figure this:  I'm made of 70% water and organs that are pretty fragile, we revolve around a furnace of nuclear fusion millions of times larger than the Earth, there is about 5 miles of breathable oxygen from the ground up (Mt.Everest is about 5.5 miles high), and about 65 miles of lithosphere until we are in 1000's of miles of lava beneath the Earth....which can crack open and explode anytime.  So, I'm pretty insignificant, and no one will remember this tomorrow.  Yeah, I feel better....lol.

Take care,
Ray