From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Collins, Louise
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: translation software?

Hello,

One of our researchers has requested 4 articles from German journals.
She does not speak German, nor does anyone in her group. The papers are
"extremely critical" to her work, so she wants to know if there is a way
she can get them translated into English somehow. Does anyone know of
any software or service that could do this? Thank you in advance for any
advice you can give me.

Regards,

Louise Collins DVM, MSLIS

Howe Library