Here are some more:

http://s1035.photobucket.com/albums/a433/jbkmart/2011%20Tornado%20Spfld/

So this morning I met Dave, who survived by running to the basement and jumping under the set tub.  I said, "what made you think of that?"  He said, "I don't know, I wasn't thinking, I just did it."
I asked him if it was the loudest thing that he's ever heard, and he said, "I didn't hear anything,  I just looked up and saw the sky."
I asked him if maybe his mind blocked it out, and he didn't dispute that.  He said "maybe"
The insurance adjuster showed up, shook her head, and said, "I'm speechless, I don't know what to say.  I'm giving you the maximum on everything."
50k living expenses.  House was covered for 150k replacement, and she gave him 240K.  His truck was upside down in the side yard, but that's another claim.
Anyway, Dave is a good guy.  He seems to have a profoundly new perspective on life
Go out and enjoy today,,,for Dave.

In the picture of the empty basement, you can see the stairs and the set tub.