At 41, that ACL might be the only part of that knee that was worth anything.

Chrusch- if you can't appreciate a well spun allegory(on-topic, no less) in the summer time, then you don't need to comment negatively.  The majority of the list knows what was happening to Matt this weekend, and there were enough clues in his tale for the rest to figure it out if they thought a little.

Matt,  I'll lift one in honor of your absence at this weekend's ACBF, unless I can convince you before then that reeb mixes really well with whatever painkiller you're on.