roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I was hoping there was going to be a ramp or halfpipe on the downhill side
>of that, rather than a lame ending.

First I posted a video with a squirrel.  Then a video with dolphins,  And,
lastly, a video with frogs.

Agreed, the landing was lame.  I saw an interview with the guy on TV.  Seems
like a pretty cool guy.  In early July he'll be doing another event jump
in front of Sacre Coeur cathedral.  Supposedly he will be airborne for 30
meters.  If you know Sacre Coeur at all, it's sure to be another very
telegenic jump, with hundreds of thousands watching.

Mig