Hi All,

We are in the process of running through End of Year on our test server, prior to running EOY on the live server. I was curious what other districts are using for Entry Codes under the “Entry Code for New Enrollment” column? Our district Entry Codes match up to the State document: http://education.vermont.gov/new/pdfdoc/pgm_IT/collections/EDU-Spring_Census_Data_Colelction_Reporting_Instructions_2011.pdf found under Entry/Reentry Options. None of them seem to pertain to students promoted within the same school, etc.

Any insight would be appreciated.

As a side note: We have successfully installed PowerSchool 7.0 on a new server running Windows Server 2008 R2. For those of you that haven’t tried yet, the installation process was relatively straight forward. We are now in the process of modifying our custom pages to work with the new CSS page layouts.

Michelle