From: "Chip Hedler" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent 7/18/2011 11:22:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: help with Ubuntu server running Fog

Since I haven't done anything with Fog, I can't share any similar
experiences, but when the reboot happens, they may be simultaneously
exposed to two different DHCP servers on the same network. I'd guess
if you're running the Fog server as a virtual machine you'd want to
run it on a network as the only DHCP server available OR (if Fog would
still function) turn off the Fog DHCP service so the machines would
get their boot IPs from the Windows server.
Chip Hedler