Wendy,

I'm using WDS, but I was getting the same error you got this morning.  I pulled up remote desktop and was able to access the system by the WDS service was stopped.  Started it up and that resolved the issue.

I assume that error message is generic.  Happens when you can make contact with the DHCP server, but unable to download the PXE boot file from the FOG server.  From your FOG server can you ping other hosts on your network?

Paul Wood
P. 802-382-1720
Systems Administrator, ACSU

WARNING: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully recognized privilege. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.