Here is a link to the erate eligible services document on the USAC website.

http://www.usac.org/_res/documents/sl/pdf/ESL_archive/EligibleServicesList_110910.pdf

Email eligibility is in the internet access section. It references archiving as ineligible.

Anne

Anne B Hilliard

Admin. Assistant Technology

Southwest VT Supervisory Union

246 South Stream Road

Bennington, VT  05201

802-753-5810 Voice

802-447-0475 Fax

" The only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible."

-Arthur C. Clarke