Here is a treasure trove where one can find copies of more than 800 model bills
approved by corporations through ALEC (American Legislative Exchange
Council) meetings, nurtured and fueled by the Koch Industries family fortune and
other corporate funding.

Follow the link in the article, one can find, for example, the category of Bills
Affecting our Water, Air, & Land, and see how they were shaped by corporate
interests, here:
http://www.alecexposed.org/wiki/Bills_Affecting_our_Water,_Air,_%26_Land

Original article:
http://www.prwatch.org/news/2011/07/10883/about-alec-exposed
Exposed: Congressional Legislature Approved by Corporations
Lisa Graves, The Center for Media and Democracy
Excerpt: "The Center for Media and Democracy has learned ...
corporate-politician committees secretly voted on bills to rewrite numerous
state laws. According to the documents we have posted to ALEC Exposed,
corporations vote as equals with elected politicians on these bills. These task
forces target legal rules that reach into almost every area of American life:
worker and consumer rights, education, the  rights of Americans injured or
killed by corporations, taxes, health care, immigration, and the quality of the
air we breathe and the water we drink."
READ MORE

Maggie