From:  Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:28:17 -0400
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: DNA Sequence Reconstituted from Water Memory?

At 11:17 AM 7/20/2011, Michael Balter wrote:
> Mitchel has put his finger on the main problem here. For some on the left,
> "orthodoxy" has come to include the scientific method, the need for evidence,
> and rationalism itself. Anything outside the scientific method is somehow
> revolutionary,

Is that what I said?
Did I question the need for evidence?

I wish more scientists would open up their minds to allow them to do the
needed research, as Luc Montagnier is doing. ... And Michael B. isn't.

Mitchel

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

 <http://www.mitchelcohen.com/> Ring the bells that still can ring,  Forget
your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen