MB's abuse is the result of painting himself into a corner.

He thus confirms my original statement:  "Michael Balter, It appears you are
inverting reality. Isn't it actually the government that is vague about those
passenger lists?  Please substantiate your claim..."

He cannot substantiate, but in blowing smoke, he demonstrates that pop media
is also vague about the passenger lists.

Jim West
http://harpub.co.cc

http://web.archive.org/web/20080516104740/http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/