Well again, Mitchel's comment illustrates the point I am making. I hate to say it, but Mitchel has so little knowledge and understanding of science and the scientific method that he is unable to make sound judgements about what Montagnier is doing and saying, but relies almost entirely on the fact that few researchers agree with it as validation. He applies the same criterion to Matthias Rath, Gary Null, and pretty much every quake, faker, and "alternative" product peddler that comes along. It's unfortunate that he has failed to learn much about science despite being on this list that includes dozens of scientists and scientifically-trained people, and despite the efforts of a number of us to educate him.

Can I be any more clear?

MB