Since Larry knows a lot about water and its properties perhaps he can
tell us how likely it is that water molecules would maintain a
specific "structure" long enough for it to be not only measured but
transferred.

As for replicating 12 times, Jim doesn't understand the meaning of the
term. An experiment has to be replicated by another group so it's not
making the same mistake.

MB

On Thursday, July 21, 2011, Jim West <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Larry, Would this be the document?
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/47272011/montagnier
>
> Regardless of the implications for homeopathy (I've not been a fan), the
> experiment, if confirmed, would be a coup for Montagnier, and enlightening.
>
> The experiment is simple and "reproducible 12 out of 12 times"
>
> Jim West
> http://harpub.co.cc
>
> ====
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:54:49 -0400, Larry Romsted
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>David:
>>
>>Thanks, but� I searched and got the response "bad paper identifier."  Now
>>what?
>>
>>Larry
>>
>>From:  David Westman <[log in to unmask]>
>>Date:  Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:57:39 -0700
>>To:  <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject:  Re: DNA Sequence Reconstituted from Water Memory?

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science
Adjunct Professor of Journalism,
New York University

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:    michaelbalter.com
NYU:    journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/michael-balter/

“Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is
no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
                                                  --John Kenneth Galbraith