I think this list is a perfect place to post the Colbert link, as well as
the one I posted. As David Westman and others have pointed out numerous
times, left-wing science people need to keep their political interests as
broad as possible and talk to each other about them. Remember the position
SftP took on the war in Vietnam? I don't recall anyone saying that was off
topic.

MB