This is really the irony of the 9/11 conspiracy mongering. Here you have a
plot so vast, and involving so many people, with so many inconsistencies and
smoking guns that necessarily EVERYBODY knows about it. Even amateur sleuths
like Jim West and Mitchel Cohen have been able to see through the
government's story, that's how obvious it was. Some conspiracy!

MB

PS--This is also my answer to Jim West's queries about the passenger list
and Mitchel's question about the videos at the Pentagon. As if any
discrepancies about passenger lists and videos, assuming they actually
exist, points to a conspiracy rather than some other more parsimonious
explanation. Do the 9/11 truthers think that the people named in media
accounts of the passenger lists did not actually exist, were not actually
killed, or were not actually on those planes?

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Daniel Adkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For the record about the plane that hit the Pentagon.  I have run into a
> woman whose son saw the plane go into the Pentagon and a very good friend's
> daughter, high school student and emergency responder, did triage at the
> Pentagon at that time.  She is a nurse and her husband is training to be a
> nurse.
>
>  Does anyone really believe with all the Wikileaks that such a posed event
> could be kept secret?  The week before 9-11 was the first time the highest
> level White House (not Bush) had a meeting on the dangers of Al Qaeda.  The
> Bush administrations was caught flat footed.
>
> Dan Adkins
> Arlington, VA

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science
Adjunct Professor of Journalism,
New York University

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:    michaelbalter.com
NYU:    journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/michael-balter/

“Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is
no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."
                                                  --John Kenneth Galbraith