Marcus,

Ohio Wesleyan will be there! I'm not entirely sure how many teams,
since we of course don't have our team for the year yet, but for your
estimates I would guess around 4-5 teams from our school will be
coming. Have a great summer and good luck with planning this!

Rebekah Smith
Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association