I am happy to introduce you to Spela Kranjc.

Spela Kranjc is a former university debater from Slovenia with a lot of
experience. She was an EFL semi-finalist at the recent world
championships in Africa. She is now posted with NATO in northern
Virginia and wants to be more involved in American WUDC debating. I
think she has a lot to offer as a trainer/coach/judge.

Spela Kranjc <[log in to unmask]>

Spela also did policy debate at the Vermont tournament a few years ago,
won awards and really enjoyed it. Given her NATO connections, she would
love to come to West Point and/or Navy as a judge.

Best wishes,

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont