Greetings all,

I am writing to extend one more invitation for anyone interested in attending the University of La Verne's Summer Debate Training / Individuals Tournament.  We still have a few spaces open, and would love to see as many people as possible join us here in Southern California!

This event runs from July 20-24, costs only $75 per person for registration for the full week, and provides access to some of the most experienced World's judges and coaches in the country.   We can also offer affordable, on campus housing at $25 a night.

Please feel free to email me back with any further questions, we would appreciate confirmation of attendance to be received by July 10th.

Cheers,

Josh Martin